Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Who photographs a photographer's wedding?

On Monday Aug 4th, 2008 I got married to Renée. The biggest question that everyone asked was so who is going to take your photographs, I (being myself) told them that I was going to setup each shot on a tripod, set the timer and run into each of the photos :) The real answer is you get the 2nd best photographer in the Niagara Region Rick Denham. I have had the pleasure of meeting Rick through my wife and have been working with Rick as a 2nd shooter on some of his wedding this year.

He is an amazing photographer and even know it was a long weekend he took his time away from family and photographed out wedding for us. Please enjoy his work.

Thanks again Rick for stepping up on less than 13 days notice!









Joel Smith
Joel Smith Photography.ca

0 comments:

I have been photographing portraits for the past 15 years. I love capture the moments that pass people by. Here is a portfolio of my portrait, lifestyle, wedding, baby and maternity work.

Enjoy
Joel Smith

Blog Archive

Local St Catharines Directory

Local Directory for St Catharines, ON

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP