Sunday, June 1, 2008

Portrait Pricing

Your photo session starts with a phone or email consultation to determine what kind of portraits you are interested in. I want to learn about your family's style, and what kind of session and setting will work best for you.

Sessions can last anywhere from half an hour to two hours. I work on your time, so if you need to get the shots quickly, no problem. If the kids aren't in the mood for photos, it can take a little longer. I will work with you to create the perfect mood and setting.

If you are booking a newborn session, please contact I as soon as possible. I prefer newborn sessions to take place within the first two weeks of life and will do everything to accommodate my newborn clients, so please inquire.

To make sure that I can make timeless portraits, it's important to keep the clothing choices clean looking and simple. Logos and characters can date your photos. For newborns and babies, bare skin is classic. Solid colors are best, plaids, stripes and other patterns can complicate the photos. I want to keep the focus on your children, not the clothes they wear. For family portraits, clothes in the same color range are best. Jeans and khakis always photograph well, and bare feet also will uniform the look.

Please keep in mind that these are just suggestions though, and you are always free to wear whatever you like. Sometimes there is that special outfit that you want to remember.

Within two weeks from your session, I will have approximately 20-30 proof images for you to review. You will be provided you with your own personalized, private website to view your photos with your friends and family.

Each portrait session is unique to you so contact us for more details.

0 comments:

I have been photographing portraits for the past 15 years. I love capture the moments that pass people by. Here is a portfolio of my portrait, lifestyle, wedding, baby and maternity work.

Enjoy
Joel Smith

Blog Archive

Local St Catharines Directory

Local Directory for St Catharines, ON

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP