Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Niagara Wedding Magazine Shoot

or the Spring/ Summer addition of the Wedding Niagara Magazine, I had the chance to shoot some pretty nice shoes from local vendors from The Boot Shop, Marilee's Bridal and The Shoe Company. Working with Lori  from the magazine was great and I look forward to more of my working showing up in their magazines.

Be sure to pick up a copy of this addition, it is full of great ideas from local vendors.










Joel Smith
http://www.joelsmithphotography.ca

0 comments:

I have been photographing portraits for the past 15 years. I love capture the moments that pass people by. Here is a portfolio of my portrait, lifestyle, wedding, baby and maternity work.

Enjoy
Joel Smith

Blog Archive

Local St Catharines Directory

Local Directory for St Catharines, ON

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP